|| Update Type
|1.0.0||April 1, 2017||Major||
|1.0.1||April 17, 2017||Patch||
- Added blinking sprites for Tsundere-chan and Himedere-chan.
- Used only when Kuudere-chan is blinking and you switch before she's done.
- Improved returning to the title screen.
- Improved reset debug command (0 key).
- Fixed several sprite errors.
- Fixed several rare bugs that related to Himedere-chan saying Hmph.
- Removed someone from the credits.
|1.0.2||July 21, 2017||Patch||
- Added a new setting, you can now turn subtitles off.
- Fixed 2 sprite errors.
|1.0.3||April 1, 2018||Patch||
- Updated the font.
- Improved how subtitles are handled.
- The game is now capable of checking for updates.
- Settings now save.
- Added a language setting.
- Includes English and Spanish. An unfinished Bulgarian translation is also available.
- Made an attempt to improve performance. (the game has never had a problem, but it can’t hurt to improve it)
- Added a hidden surprise. (good luck)
|1.0.4||June 22, 2018||Patch||
- Fixed sprite errors
- Some general code improvements
|1.0.5||August 9, 2018||Patch||
- Added FPS Cap setting.
- 1/2=30fps, 1=60, 2=120. These are halved in menus, so 1/2=15 etc
- VSync is now an option. (disabled by default)
- VSync was alway there, it was just not an option.
- Added a few new Bulgarian translations.
- Updated some Spanish translations.