Despite being a fully finished game, Kuudere Simulator 2D has received several updates.
|| Update Type
|1.0.0||April 1, 2016||Major||
|1.0.1||April 17, 2016||Patch||
- Tsundere-chan can now say "Baka!" without you pressing B.
- Adjusted Kuudere-chan's hair color a bit.
When the source code for Yandere Simulator 2D was lost, so was Kuudere Simulator 2D's. So during March 2017 Jackboog21 began work on remaking the game from the ground up.
The remake was built better and uses the graphics of Yandere Simulator 2D's Pre-Alpha 1.0.
|| Update Type
|2.0.0||April 1, 2017||Major||Game completely remade.
- New main menu
- New credits menu
- Better graphics
- Better code
|2.0.1||April 17, 2017||Patch||
- Improved returning to the title screen.
- Improved reset debug command (0 key).
- Fixed several sprite errors.
- Removed someone from the credits.
|2.0.2||July 21, 2017||Patch||
- Added a new setting, you can now turn subtitles off.
- Fixed a sprite error.
|2.0.3||April 1, 2018||Patch||
- Updated the font.
- Improved how subtitles are handled.
- The game is now capable of checking for updates.
- Settings now save.
- Added a language setting.
- Includes English and Spanish. An unfinished Bulgarian translation is also available.
- Made an attempt to improve performance. (the game has never had a problem, but it can’t hurt to improve it)
- Added a hidden surprise. (good luck)
|2.0.4||June 22, 2018||Patch||
- Fixed sprite errors
- Some general code improvements
|2.0.5||August 9, 2018||Patch||
- Added FPS Cap setting.
- 1/2=30fps, 1=60, 2=120. These are halved in menus, so 1/2=15 etc
- VSync is now an option. (disabled by default)
- VSync was always there, it was just not an option.
- Added a few new Bulgarian translations.
- Updated some Spanish translations.