Debug Mode can be enabled in Yandere Simulator 2D, Kuudere Simulator 2D, and Kuudere Simulator 2D 2.
Enabling Debug Mode allows the player to perform commands. Debug Mode can be enabled by turning on the Enable Debug setting in the settings menu.
Yandere Simulator 2D
- During the intro, a counter will appear.
- FPS will display under the time.
- Pressing 0 will restart the day.
- Note: It only restarts the day, it will not bring students who died back. It will also adjust the atmosphere for those that died.
- Pressing 9 will end the day.
- Pressing L will add 30 seconds to the day.
- Pressing K will take away 30 seconds from the day.
Kuudere Simulator 2D & Kuudere Simulator 2D 2
- FPS will display.
- Pressing 0 will restart the room.